PRODUCTION ARTIST (ENTRY LEVEL)
The Job: Adorn is currently seeking a production designer / artist that is hungry, pumped, and ego-less to join one of the fastest growing brand management agencies in Orange County, CA. We’re looking for that ‘ride or die’ mentality from every member of our young team. Our entrepreneurial culture requires drive and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done… after all, that’s what got us here. If you’re witty, fun to be around, have a strong work ethic, and obviously talented as heck… you might want to consider this job. If you do not fit the requirements below, please do not waste our time.
- Portfolio showcasing your work ( physical or website )
- Work simultaneously on numerous merchandising projects based on current client workload
- Have a flexible approach when working collaboratively
- Knowledge in setting up files for print media, embroidery and screen printing
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Creativity skills with attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite ( Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop )
- Excellent communication skills
- Understands deadlines to ensure timely production schedules
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- Work with Top Brands in the nation, Athletes, Musicians, and Political Figures.
- Modern Offices
- Creative & Collaborative Environment
- Young & Energetic Team Members
- Close to the beach (Less than 4 miles from Downtown Huntington)
- Popcorn Machine + yummy snacks
- We have a firepit in our backyard… Seriously, we love bonfires.
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
- Set up presentations for merchandising clients
- Set up visual proofs and PO’s for client and vendor review
- Prepare artwork for print (production)
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Incorporate changes recommended by the art director into the final design
- Assist marketing department with projects
- Prior apparel and/or merchandise agency experience
- Website Design Experience (Specifically WordPress)
- HTML & CSS
- Adobe Flash Experience
IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR, HOW CAN WE HELP?